quarta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2011

I've been working harder on my dissertation during the last couple of nights, reading  thesis of my professors.

Is it so hard to get a coherent research problem or is it just me? I am studying how the child consumer as a beneficiary, influences the decision making process of their parents.
If anyone has any suggestions for articles and thesis, I thank you.


Today I'm meeting with my supervisor, later I'll tell you how it went.

Um comentário:

  1. Oi Luísa!!!
    Você pdoe escolher a estampa que você desejar!!!
    As cases neste mês de Fevereiro estão já com um desconto mais que especial!!! 20% para pagamento avista!!! Não sei se isso volta viu!!!
    Entre em contato comigo depois pelo e-mail que te passo todas as informações e tiro todas as dúvidas que você tiver!!!
    Beijinhos
    Lara
    e-mail: compras@lacitosandpurse.com.br

    ResponderExcluir